GRTC – the organization
has approximately 500 members, consisting of runners, walkers, athletes and fitness enthusiasts, encompassing an eight-county region.
A series of six winter races directed by GRTC, with the assistance of some of the local informal running groups.
The goal of the RROY Series is to recognize the top runners in Rochester area races, promote racing, and help build participation in area races
Don’t miss out on a great training value. Sign up for the GRTC Spring Track Clinics and Workouts.
If you have never done our clinics before, and are wondering if this is for you, come out for the first night free on us and check it out. If you like what you see you can sign up then for the remaining weeks. What do you have to lose? And think how much you have to...
Mark your calendars for the First Annual GRTC Members’ Summer picnic on 7/24/21 at the Canfield Woods Shelter at Mendon Ponds Park, brought you by
The cost is $15 per person. However, it is:
- FREE to the first 50 active GRTC members
- Courtesy of support from Joseph A Tally Jr of RE/MAX Plus
- Just sign up, show up on July 24, 2021, and if you are one of the first 50, who signed up for the picnics, you will be reimbursed 100% of what you paid for the picnic.
- FREE to the GRTC Terrain Trio Trifecta participants
- If you are one of the GRTC Terrain Trio Trifecta Participants – sign up for the picnic, show at the picnic, and we’ll reimburse you 100% of what you paid for the picnic.
- It’s not too late to sign up for the GRTC Terrain Trio Trifecta – https://runsignup.com/Race/NY/Shortsville/GRTCsTerrainTrioVirtualSeries
- If you are not a GRTC member, sign up for the picnic at $15 will also receive a free Year Individual GRTC Membership valued at $20;
- Pssst – GRTC members get up to $60 in race registration discounts annually!
*** All the profits from the First Annual GRTC Member’s Summer Picnic will be donated to Golisano children’s hospital. Please consider donating, even if you don’t plan to attend the picnic since 100% of your donation will go towards the
- 11 AM – optional fun run for all interested
- Noon to 2 PM – food by Roc City Sammich and fellowship.
- 1 PM – Awards for GRTC Terrain Trio Trifecta
Oh yes – did we mention that Roc City Sammich will serve delicious food!
With all these perks, it remains a bargain. So signup today! We’ll see everyone on July 24!
Come join us on July 28th at 6:30pm at Buffalo’s Outer Harbor and run on a certified course for Ronald McDonald House Charities of Western New York!
Don’t wait to sign up! We only have spots for 300 runners on the course! Registration is $35 (includes Race Packet). Pre-registration is required. No race day registration will be available. Registration ends July 26, 2021 at 11:59pm EDT.
All proceeds benefit Ronald McDonald House Charities of Western New York.