1 Morrie Silver Way; Rochester
The Medved 5k to Cure ALS features a scenic course that starts right in front of Frontier Field, runs down toward Oak Street, and eventually takes you onto State Street. From State Street you turn right onto Main Street and then you take a right onto Plymouth. The race finishes inside Frontier Field, just behind home plate. The course is Certified to be Accurate by USATF, NY#10118KL. Click here to view the course map.
Performance Tech Shirts for the first 300 registered 5K participants
Post race food and refreshments in the “Nest” at 10:00 am.
Digital clock display at one mile mark and finish line
Computerized race results
Free parking at Kodak Lot D located across from the main entrance to Frontier Field
The best finishing location in Rochester running
- $25.00 if registered before 11:59 pm on December 31, 2019
- $27.50 if registered before 11:59 pm on March 31, 2020
- $30.00 if registered before 11:59 pm on May 14, 2020
- $35.00 if you register before 11:59 pm on June 19, 2020
- $40.00 if you register on June 20, 2020 or race day.
- $10 for Youth 1 Mile Run. $15.00 after June 14, 2020.
- $10 for 1 Mile Fitness Stroll. $15.00 after June 14, 2020.
- Members of The Medved Endurance Project receive $10.00 off of the entry fee.
This is the 5th race in the Rochester Runner of the Year series!