Our annual track clinic registration is live. Visit the registration link to register.
Dates: Wednesday, April 27, 2022, to Wednesday, June 8, 2022
Time: 6 p.m. to approximately 7:30 p.m. (end time varies depending upon workout and related factors)
Location: Nazareth College, Track at Golden Flyer Stadium, Golden Flyer Dr, Rochester, NY 14618
Coaches and Hall of Famers: Michael Reif and Carolyn Smith-Hanna
Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Running Programs are offered for this 7-week series. All aspects of running and training covered. Runners should come prepared to run, rain or shine. Participants are encouraged to sign up online. At least two weeks of walking and/or running is recommended prior to attending – so get going NOW! Signup today.
- Clinics begin each Wednesday at 6:00 pm for didactic sessions.
- Warm-up and track workout begins by 6:30 pm.
- $50 for GRTC Members (discount given at signup)
- $70 for Non-Members (includes $20 yearly membership dues)
- Signup includes entry in the McMullen Mile GRTC RROY race on 6/10/22